The South Boston-Seaport Catholic Collaborative is comprised of four historic Catholic communities: St. Vincent, St. Peter, and St. Monica-St. Augustine. Our efforts were merged in 2015 under the leadership of Fr. Steve Madden to serve South Boston, Fort Point, and the Seaport.
United by our faith in Jesus Christ and motivated by our rich traditions of faith and service, we strive every day to bring the love and mercy of God into our neighborhood.
We hope you will join us in this mission to pray and serve.
Saint Peter Church
History St. Peter Lithuanian Parish was established in 1896 under the pastoral leadership of Reverend Joseph Gricius. In 1899 the Lithuanian community purchased the land that the church was to be built on, and in 1904 Reverend Peter…
Saint Monica's Parish
History On November 4, 1900, Archbishop Williams blessed and dedicated this new center of worship, St. Monica’s Chapel. This was a very appropriate name since St. Monica had been the mother of Saint Augustine. Not yet an independent…